Subscribe to our feed!

6.05.2010

Through the Palantir and the free to play announcement

It is officially happening and we know about it.
It will be in Episode 5.
And I'm not going to speak for anyone else as far as it goes.
If you're looking for more information then try some of these links:

The official announcment

letter from the producer

Interview with Turbine employees

another interview

You'll find out about our opinions on this when Episode 5 is released. In the meantime, stay calm and don't rage quit.
-Ivaneus

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your podcast after being mentioned on Casual Stroll to Mordor. Looking forward to listening.

    I waited (well, forced to because of work) several days before posting my thoughts on the whole thing as well. So far, my stance hasn't really changed; I think this will end up being a good thing once the dust settles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with that. But, best to try to enjoy the game as much as possible now so that if it does go crazy, you get the most out of it.

    ReplyDelete